Adult Services Committee
- Participate in decision making and provide education about “Issue Insights” white paper.
- Participate in decision making about performance measures and quality measures for Adult Services/Adult Protective Services.
- Monitor and refine best practice recommendations regarding youth with disabilities aging out of foster care.
- Participate in the League’s Professional Development Committee and participate in the decision making that will ensure the 20 hours mandated by Code and will enhance skills and knowledge for social workers and supervisors.
2013 Committee Documents
Committee Document Archive
- Visit the Virginia Guidelines for Excellence in Adult Services blog to share best practices and find answers to common questions and problems.